Login to start a new topic

Can't save settings circle just spins over 15 minutes

before and after installing the ceritificate I cannot save settings (no proxy)

Hello Biestyw,

Could you provide more information about the issue you are facing? Consider delivering the following:

- The OS version.

- The version of the installed Fiddler Everywhere.

- The Fiddler Everywhere log files.

- Detailed description of how the issue is manifesting on your side. Is the settings window responding (are you able to close it and reopen it).

Overall, are you able to capture HTTPS traffic after clicking on Trust root certificate and then closing the settings window and enabling Capturing mode?

Windows 10 1909 I think. I couldn’t find the version of fiddler anywhere but downloaded it two days ago. The setting window opens and I can browse do change the settings. Clicking save is where it just hangs. I was not able to capture https traffic. It also just seems to block the browser hence our trying to turn off the proxy settings. I am doing something different. Since we installed on ms term server and most of the people who need to use fiddler don’t have admin rights and therefore cant install their own copy in app data I copied the one I installed to a separate folder and created a new shortcut to start in that folder. It looks like settings are per user as my installing the cert didn’t take for the other user. This is a very frustrating experience.

granted user admin rights and they installed it. Installed quick but takes a long time to start as with separate folder. Save still just spinning circle after 5 minutes.

My mistake on windows version. It's 2016 data center (1607  14393.4169) and as mentioned is a term server.

Hey  Biestyw,

Indeed Fiddler Everywhere is not supporting your scenario out-of-the-box. Would you like to join a private call with us to talk about your organization's needs (in the context of Fiddler Everywhere) and perhaps discuss possible solutions? If you are interested, please contact me at nikolay.iliev at progress.com, and I will arrange the joint meeting.

Sent you an email

1 person likes this
Login to start a new topic