Answered

How to get raw request headers and other infromation from windows application

Hi

I have an installed application on windows, and i want to see how and what request this application sending, but through FIddler i see only local requests, that contains litteraly nothing (screenshots)

I want to know root url's where this requests goind and what headers and params is being send

Best Answer

The Host header is outputting to what host the request was made so most likely there is another application that is listening on that localhost address.

Answer

The Host header is outputting to what host the request was made so most likely there is another application that is listening on that localhost address.

So, there are something like hidden requests and i can't get an access to them? 

I wouldn't call them hidden - it is possible that the application (that listens on that IP address) is not being captured by Fiddler Everywhere. It would be best to investigate what that app is and whether it respects the OS system proxy (and, respectively, the Fiddler Everywhere proxy).

Can you help me a bit with that? How can i learn what is it app that listening to local ports?

I thought it would be easier, like when i'm clicking on any button in windows application it would send simple request with headers and etc, but now i should find other app that listening first app and discover what  request does it recieve and send? Any ideas how can i do this please?)

Try using the netstat command (or an alternative if you are using other OS) as shown here: https://veerasundar.com/blog/how-to-check-which-application-is-using-which-port/

So, i found out what ports using my application, but can i listen to them?

I tried via Proxifier replace application's ports with fiddler's proxy, but nothing happened

What protocols is the application using to pass the data? Fiddler Everywhere is a web proxy and can capture only traffic that goes through HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets.

Fiddler calling it HTTPS traffic =)