Hello, Fiddler Classic is only getting CONNECT requests for me. It don't get GETs and POSTs requests. What can I do please ? I enabled these options.
I'm pasting my answer to the ticket you've sent as it might be useful for other people:
I recommend you to install the BouncyCastle add-on for Fiddler Classic and reset all the certificates. The CertEnroll engine might cause issues in some cases. So, to do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure Fiddler Classic is not running.
2. Download the BouncyCastle CertMaker add-on.
3. Run the downloaded .exe file.
4. Start Fiddler Classic.
5. From the Options menu, use the Actions -> Reset All Certificates option.
6. Allow all the changes required by the app in the newly opened windows.
7. Restart Fiddler Classic.
Now, everything should work as expected.